Pages

Monday, April 18, 2011

Inspired

Well Ladies and Gents, I have once again been inspired by reading all of the wonderful blogs that I normally visit (along with some new ones).  Last post I mentioned my little brother having a mild heart attack.  I was a bit freaked out because he is only 33 years old.  It turns out that taking even the most insignificant medication is important.  I am personally medication cautious because of my history, but something like a thyroid pill is needed and necessary for all body functions.  He was scared into reality and is now following his doctor's instructions.

Brooks Books New Year's Fairy Freebie
Now onto some stitchy business.  I have a pic of the Love Quilt Square I completed for a little girl who has one of the eye troubles I lived with for 8 1/2 years.  Its a Brooke's Books freebie with some alterations to color and design to fit little Peyton's request. 
 I apologize for the pic, but I am not tech savey enough to fix the cropping.  I also took the pic before mailing so the creases are showing, but you get the idea.  Here is a pic of the entire quilt.  Isn't it lovely?  The ladies at Love Quilts are just marvelous.
Well, I have some other projects in progress and will have some pics uploaded in the next day or two.  I am working on an Easter ornament for Mama Lu (my baby sitter) and a Breast Cancer Pillow Ornament for my sister-in-law.  I also want to make one for my neighbor.  They are both going through some treatment now, so I thought that perhaps a little something fun would make them smile (or at least give them something non destructive to throw at someone) :).





Last but not least, I have a link for a give-a-way that you must check out.  Its for Hooked on Stitches.

Her page is wonderful and filled with pics of beauties.  Just follow the link on the left side of my blog to enter and check out the rules.

Wells folks, that's all for today.  I will get back to ya soon.  Have a wonderful day.

No comments: