Pages

Monday, April 25, 2011

Easter Blessings

Good Morning,

I had a wonderful week-end.  It was filled with family, friends, and good food.  Can't ask for much more.  Here are a couple of pics of my DS on his second Easter egg hunt.  He was unable to fully participate last year due to only being 7 months old and not walking.  He was sooooo happy.  He thought the eggs were balls and threw everyone of them.  He is with his Daddy hunting eggs.  It was a great time had by all.


On the stitching front, I was finally able to get the color block on my Cure ornie done.  The pink really really really sets off the colors.  I am hoping to have it done by the end of this week.  Here is a pic.
Its from the October 2010 JCS magazine.  Its really a lovely design.  That shiney little dot in the corner is just the plastic cover I have for the pattern underneath the fabric.  I didn't realize it would reflect (he he he).  I was also able to kit up another Plum Street Samplers freebie.  Its for my Mother's Day present to my Mom.
The colors are soooo awesome.  I knew I had to make it for her.  I have been hoarding the fabric for a couple of years in search of the perfect project.  Don't you just love it when something comes together?  I am going to stitch on it every other day so I don't get behind on my April projects.  I only have a week left, so I am working hard on not getting too distracted.  One can only hope it works.  Please keep your toes crossed for me.  Until next time, I wish everyone a frog free day.

No comments: