Pages

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Little Green Monster

I heard the words but tried to ignore them.  "Are you feeling froggy?"  That was when I realized  the infamous little green monster visited me this morning....
My DS woke up bright and early this morning so I made his breakfast and sat with him.  During our lovely little visit I picked up my Easter ornie for my babysitter (I am done with the design and am now working on the Mama Lu).  What did my tired little eye spot?  I totally miscounted and the wording is off.  I am soooooooooooooo not happy with myself.  I know what I did.  I counted the letters BUT completely forgot to count the spaces in between.  Such a trivial little mistake.  At least it would have been if I knew where my thread picker is hiding.
Now, I have been aware of the little guy's missing in action status for a few weeks.  I have looked in its usual haunts through out my home, but no luck.  I have been extra careful lately so I didn't really put too much effort into it.  And now, a little green frog has decided to show up (along with a swarm of pill bugs on my front porch - ewww).  What ever will I do (inset dramatic music).  I already started unpicking, but I its going slow.  Thank goodness its only letters.  So folks, that is why I do not have any new pics or stitchy updates.  Just a rant to make me feel better.
I also wanted to say thank you for your wonderful comments.  It made me feel a whole bunch better.  Tomorrow I will be green free ;).

1 comment:

Miles Riley said...

Thank you for thiss