Pages

Friday, April 29, 2011

Friday

This morning hasn't been a great one for me.  My DS had a shoe disaster.  He could NOT pick out a pair he liked.  He is only 19 months old.  I didn't think this type of melt down would happen at such a young age, but he finally decided on his black converse sneakers.  I am glad he cares how he looks, but where did my baby go?  I miss him snuggling and playing with my hair and just being.  Now he needs to constantly climb the furniture, disagree with my foot wear choice, and don't get me started on snack approval.  I love my little one more than myself, but UGGGGG.....

OK, enough of my complaining.  I made some progress on my Cure ornament and foresee a finish this week-end.  I am still hoping to fit in the "A" block for my DS, but I have not had great success sticking to schedules.  I figure that stitching is supposed to be fun and I can't feel rushed or I will end up hating it.  I will have some pics on Monday of my April goals.  I also plan on kitting up my LQ square due in August so I can stitch on it every other day.  I am hoping to have it done by the end of May.   I already have my other two goals for May kitted up and will have pics of those ready for Monday.

Sorry so short today, but I have to get back to work.  Can't stitch if I don't get paid.  ;)