Pages

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Its been a while

Its been a while since my last post, but I have a bunch of new things going on. First, I was given the OK by my surgeon to get my prosthesis. I am really excited. She told me I could have it by April 17Th. Really excited!!! I have a baby shower to go to for one of my oldest friends the next day and would love to debut it. I also can't wait to stop wearing this silly patch. I can't wear browns because its black and I refuse to clash.
I also started driving today. It was scary, liberating, and totally necessary. I feel like I'm closer to being me again. I drove myself to my first interview in 13 years. My current job is just not producing (financially) and I am afraid I will be left with nothing. I am the main source of income for our family, so my having a job is really important. Its a lot of pressure, but I can handle it. Wish me luck.

No comments: