If you would you like to be part of this new Traveling Pattern here are the rules:
1. Comment on this post, saying you would like to be part of the Stitcherhood.
2. You agree (if you are chosen) to stitch the design and send it along to the next person in a timely manner. If this means dropping everything in your rotation to concentrate on this project...so be it. If you can't bring yourself to do this ~ don't sign up.
3. You must have an active blog to participate. If you have a blog but never post to it ~ you won't be chosen to be the next stitcher.
4. This is a giveaway-type Traveling Pattern. That means you must follow it from blogger to blogger to enter each time it is ready to send along. Commenting on this post doesn't make you a guaranteed part of the Stitcherhood.
The Traveling Pattern has been stitched by:
6. Joy, My New Perspective, Texas, USA
If you would like a chance to be the next stitcher please leave a comment on this post only. The next stitcher will be chosen on Sunday, August 29, 2011 and announced on Monday, August 30, 2011. You have until Saturday night, August 28, 2011 to sign up. I will try to keep up with the travels and fill in the next stitcher in the list as it goes along.
As for the IHSW, this was my only stitch. I re-did the border 8 times, and I am still off. Its totally uneven, but I am going to leave it for now. I have a finishing idea for it, and will do the other parts before going back to give the border another go. I can't figure out what I did wrong, except use a larger count of fabric than the pattern called for. Over all, it was a great stitch and I am really happy with the colors. I will post the supplies I used on Wednesday. The colors are quite a bit brighter than the pic shows.
Good Luck to those of you who enter the next round of The Traveling Pattern ;).