Pages

Monday, August 22, 2011

Traveling Pattern is Ready to go.........

Traveling Pattern is all Packed Up and Ready to go......



If you would you like to be part of this new Traveling Pattern here are the rules:


1. Comment on this post, saying you would like to be part of the Stitcherhood.

2. You agree (if you are chosen) to stitch the design and send it along to the next person in a timely manner. If this means dropping everything in your rotation to concentrate on this project...so be it. If you can't bring yourself to do this ~ don't sign up.

3. You must have an active blog to participate. If you have a blog but never post to it ~ you won't be chosen to be the next stitcher.

4. This is a giveaway-type Traveling Pattern. That means you must follow it from blogger to blogger to enter each time it is ready to send along. Commenting on this post doesn't make you a guaranteed part of the Stitcherhood.

The Traveling Pattern has been stitched by:






6. Joy, My New Perspective, Texas, USA

7. ???????????

If you would like a chance to be the next stitcher please leave a comment on this post only. The next stitcher will be chosen on Sunday, August 29, 2011 and announced on Monday, August 30, 2011. You have until Saturday night, August 28, 2011 to sign up. I will try to keep up with the travels and fill in the next stitcher in the list as it goes along.

As for the IHSW, this was my only stitch.  I re-did the border 8 times, and I am still off.  Its totally uneven, but I am going to leave it for now.  I have a finishing idea for it, and will do the other parts before going back to give the border another go.  I can't figure out what I did wrong, except use a larger count of fabric than the pattern called for.  Over all, it was a great stitch and I am really happy with the colors.  I will post the supplies I used on Wednesday.  The colors are quite a bit brighter than the pic shows. 

Good Luck to those of you who enter the next round of The Traveling Pattern ;).


17 comments:

Mouse said...

oooo Joy:) meeeee please .. I've trailed this round since the beginning .. love how you have stitched it :) love mouse xxx

Kat said...

I'd love the chance to stitch it too! Thanks!

~Kat

The Maiden said...

It is a really cute pattern, good luck with the boarder!

Joysze said...

I hope this doesn't muck up your system, Joy, as I wanted to comment and congratulate you on the piece. It looks great!! :D

Linda said...

I would love a chance to sttitch the pattern. Please include me.
Linda
http://bengalcatlover10.blogspot.com/
bengalcatlover10@yahoo.com

Jessica said...

I love how yours turned out. Sorry about the border, I hope you can figure it out.

I would like to be part of the Stitcherhood. :)

Blessings, Jessica
blog: http://blessingsinthecountry.com

Kay said...

I too would love the chance to stitch and pass this on. I'm so glad to have found where this pattern went as I seem to have missed the jump from a few blogs back.

Kay in UT
kaysrandomworld.blogspot.com
kaysrandomworld@gmail.com

Pike said...

Count me in, please!

Pirjo from Finland

gracie said...

I would love the chance to stitch this...add me to the Stitcherhood!

Jane said...

What a lovely idea, I would love a chance of stitching this pretty design and would also love to be part of the Stitcherhood. I'm so pleased to have found your blog ~ beautiful stitching and enjoyable posts ~ I shall be an 'official stalker' from now on xxx
Jane (Buttons & Stitches x x x)

Unknown said...

That looks like a nice pattern, sorry to hear that you have to frog some.

Hugs Yvon.

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

I've just stitched another Travelling Pattern so I'm really into the swing of it! Please pick me for this one too.

Hannah - City Stitcher said...

I came by to check out your hermit stitching, but I would love to be considered for the next stage in this journey.

Great stitching too! It's really pretty

Carol R said...

I'd love a chance to stitch the Travelling Pattern please!

Jennifer M. said...

This came out so pretty in the colors you chose. Very sweet! :)

Jen

Ziggyeor said...

Well it certainly came out pretty in the colors you chose. Can't tell from the picture that it's off.

Susan @ Real Girl Designs said...

Very pretty!

I am fortunate to have just joined the Stitcherhood! I received the chart in the mail this week, and have already started stitching it. I hope to have a finish posted this weekend!