Pages

Friday, October 8, 2010

I spy with my one eye :)

I began taking a walk with my little one this week in my neighborhood.  I have been intimidated by my limitations for so long that I stopped looking for things to do outside and alone. 
While walking the day before yesterday, I began to regret leaving my camera at home.  The neighborhood was beautiful.  Front yards were covered with the most amazing flowers and there were trees literally hugging the lights (I am going to take that picture today).  I am not sure what the name of the flowers are, but I couldn't help but take pictures yesterday.  The periwinkle blues reminded me of some fabric I am using right now for the Summer House freebie by Brooke Nolan. 
There were also a few homes decorated for Halloween.  So naturally, I am inspired and will be doing the same thing this week-end (3 days - woo hoo).
Here is the beginning of my Summer House.  There was a contest that I missed, but I love it and will be adding the names of some friends and their wedding date.  I plan on mounting it to a photo album for a Christmas gift.  Finishing isn't my strong point, so wish me luck.
Till next time.......

No comments: