Good Morning and Happy New Year!!!
I published my list on the up4achallenge.blogspot.com website. The list is as follows:
1) Brookes Bookes: New Years Fairy freebie with some additions. I am stitching this for Peyton's Love Quilt square,
2) Stoney Creek's: No Greater Love (Jesus with Angels): I began this years ago when I was just learning to stitch. Its my goal to finish this year and give it to my Mom.
3) Stitch Graffiti by heather Holland-Daly: Home is Where my Bed is. This is a gift for my friend April.
4) Sue Hillis Designs: The Beatings will Continue When the Morale Improves: This is for my blog title. Its been put together for a while, but just never got started.
5) My Big Toe Designs: Serenity Prayer: this has a special place in my family,
6) Brookes Books: December Cake freebie: for my Mother's birthday.
7) Janlynn: Bear Collector: plan to use this as a sampler for my cousin's baby. They are due in May.
8) Plum Street Sampler: Coffe Tombstone freebie: for my kitchen
9) Janlynn: Water Dragon: bought this years ago and its still lovely,
10) Brookes Books: First Christmas Ornie: A bit late, but for my son
11) Raise the Roof Designs: Nickademus (Sock Monkey): for my son's second Christmas (Also a bit late)
12) Bookes Books: Madonna and Child (JCS 2010 Ornament Issue) - for my Mom
13) Brookes Books: Summer House freebie (Plan to add the wedding date and names for some friends and make it into a photo album. (It too is a bit late) - maybe an anniversary gift this year,
14) Self Designed: Alphabet blocks for my son (I started "A")
15) Chatelaine's: Manuela's Sunflower freebie (something pretty for me)
A bunch of these are freebies. It turns out that a new eyeball is quite expensive. So are the doctors. The good news, it was worth it. No one can tell unless I say something. I also have a bunch of smalls because having a toddler makes it difficult to stitch. I have hope and renewed energy. Wish me luck. :)