Pages

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

A Finish

Yeah me!  I have a finish.  I made the scarab from Teresa Wentzler's Egyptian Sampler into a floss tag.  Since I have lost my depth perception, judging size is a bit difficult.  I originally set out to make a tissue holder where the scarab was going to be the back design and edge the borders of the opening in hieroglyphics, HOWEVER, it turns out the scarab is a bit tiny. (he he he).  Its times like these that I have to laugh at myself (I ran out of water proof mascara so crying wasn't an option).  I need to take a better pic once I change the ring stud.  I don't like the flower for this particular subject matter.  But, the colors are wonderful and I plan on completing the sampler one day.

I have a huge list of projects that I am going to get done first.  They are all kitted up and ready for stitching.  I am praying that I have the discipline to work on only the projects I have supplied.  I have a few ornies for family and friends included in the pile. 

I have to take a break from Lovely You because I miscounted and have to frog half of my second bird.  I am devising a plan to only frog the few squares I am off.  I will be greatly impressed with myself if it works.  Till next time........

No comments: