Pages

Monday, July 25, 2011

An Update

Good Morning fellow bloggers.  Its been a bit since my last post.  Lots of stitching and a big finish.  I will have to post the pic of my finish tomorrow because I left the camera at home, but here is an update on the Anaconda.
He is almost done!!!!  Yeahhhhhh!!!!! I just need a bit of one coil and the back stitching.  This baby will be off in the mail no later than Thursday.  Two day priority mail is so great.  It makes getting the last details in less stressful.  I will be sad to see him go, but I am excited to get to another project.  It seems that I am in desperate need for a pin keep, so I am going to detour for a couple of days and get one made up.  I already have my supplies and will post a pic along with a pic of my very first flat fold.  I am rather impressed with my ability to follow directions.  I usually look at the pictures and try to figure it out, but this time I studied for days before getting started.  On another note, by little one and I are still getting along.  I have learned to read his signals better and he is starting to talk.  He runs around the house calling role.  Mama, Dada, Gaga (grand mother), Baba (grand mother), and a few other words that I am sure refer to the grand dads and his other grand mother.  He has three that are related and a few honorary ones.  Its a great feeling knowing he is loved by so many.  We are truly blessed. 
I have to go now, but I can't wait till I get my hands on that elusive camera.  I know its hiding right in front of me.

2 comments:

Mouse said...

wooo hooo :) great news all round and ermmm check the toy boxes ???? love mouse xxxx

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Great progress on the snake. Love you baby boy too, grandparents are so important to children, my large boy is very close to his and smalls is becoming that way too especially his Grandpa.