Pages

Thursday, June 30, 2011

Long Time, No Post

Hellooo Friends,

I am sorry for being away for a bit, but I had some issues.  I seem to have developed migraines and am not sure why.  I am sure it has something to do with my eyes, but I am not going to get down about it.  My father also suffers from them, so I guess its to be expected.  So, that is why I have been away.  I have been trying to keep from staring at a computer unless necessary (for work).  I did get a bit of my Anaconda done, and am now on full force.  I have 3 weeks left so I have to get moving.  A little a day makes such a difference.  Here is my progress so far.  I am almost done with half of the pic.  I am hoping to be done with half this week end so I can get started on the other half on Sunday.

I apologize if its blurry.  It looks blurry to me, but I can't really tell these days.  I will post a better (hopefully updated) pic tomorrow.  I am hoping that daily updates during the week will help keep me going. 
Its really pretty in person.  I wish my camera could capture the greens.  Love, love, love the greens.
Well folks, that's all for today.  I will be back tomorrow with another not so exciting episode of to stitch or to get some new stash.

2 comments:

Joysze said...

It's looking great, Joy. I wonder if it's some foods that's triggering your migraines?

Mouse said...

oooo i can see progress :) and I agree with Joyze have you tried eliminating certain foods like cheese , chocolate , oranges etc as they are know as migraine triggers :) love mouse xxxxx